Get hired. Locally or Remote.
Here at Artbees Themes we are relentless in our need to create website builders that combine design and function and provide an exceptionally intuitive user experience. Your meticulous attention to detail and out-of-the-box creativity may be just the ingredient we’ve been looking for!
We are a small but absurdly talented team who design flawlessly, engineer artfully and refine obsessively. We grow collectively and invest in our people. If you want to level-up in an evolving agile environment, Artbees culture will reward you.
Amazing things happen here at Artbees hive. We have a truly plural workspace in which small groups of idealists, inventors and enthusiasts do cool things that matter. Our weekly hangouts will make you miss the office at weekends!
Artbees Careers provides you with really competitive salaries, health insurance, food and transportation stipends, all the usual holidays, organic snacks, espresso station, workshops, movie sessions, a lot of laughing plus a few you might not expect.
Web Graphic Designer
Artbees is hiring skilled UI and Web designers willing to remotely (hourly based) collaborate with us. We need veteran designers who can proficiently ideate, design and execute web templates and user interfaces. Please read the qualifications listing prior to applying.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar role and/or related fields
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Good experience of UI design
- Experience of website template design
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Understanding of current standards, trends and best practices of UI design
- Time and workload management
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently
- Creativity and Innovation are integral part of your job
- Strong aesthetic sensibility and appreciation of good visual design
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or other CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong portfolio may be required
- Fluency in spoken English is an extra plus
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment and actively work on single or multiple projects
- You are not required to do the coding/programming part but you should have a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Fun and interactive environment
- Collaborate with one of the best WordPress theme developers in the market
- Perfect job to thrive and improve knowledge and experience
- Work on as much tasks as you wish (terms may apply)
- Starting rate: $23/hour
* We accept applications from all around the world.
Please submit your resumé to this email address:
(Please include links to your portfolio or relevant design samples)