Get hired. Locally or Remote.
Here at Artbees Themes we are relentless in our need to create website builders that combine design and function and provide an exceptionally intuitive user experience. Your meticulous attention to detail and out-of-the-box creativity may be just the ingredient we’ve been looking for!
We are a small but absurdly talented team who design flawlessly, engineer artfully and refine obsessively. We grow collectively and invest in our people. If you want to level-up in an evolving agile environment, Artbees culture will reward you.
Amazing things happen here at Artbees hive. We have a truly plural workspace in which small groups of idealists, inventors and enthusiasts do cool things that matter. Our weekly hangouts will make you miss the office at weekends!
Artbees Careers provides you with really competitive salaries, health insurance, food and transportation stipends, all the usual holidays, organic snacks, espresso station, workshops, movie sessions, a lot of laughing plus a few you might not expect.
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer mostly focusing on back-end stack who will be responsible for building features and tools for a SaaS software called Growmatik.ai. In this role, your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, building API endpoints (REST and GraphQL) to talk to third party services as well as platform dashboard. You will also be responsible to build integrations with third party services to expand Growmatik capabilities.
What we will build together
Growmatik analyzes your website users’ behaviors and guides you on how to acquire, nurture, convert and retain users. It’s an intelligent marketing automation software all powered with AI technology. Growmatik belongs to Artbees LLC which is a popular name in WordPress themes and plugins industry. You will be working in a small team (15) to help innovate how to use AI to better automate the marketing efforts.
- Develop application architecture (e.g. Laravel, React)
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP services
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- You have interest and ambition to help other developers.
- 3+ years experience writing softwares within an Agile environments
- Strong knowledge of Laravel (We expect you have experience building complex softwares using Laravel)
- Ability of capturing requirements of an analytical application and developing systems based on them
- Ability of coping with existing, large code bases and maintaining them
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding and developing complex processes presented in the form of flowcharts or state-machines
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- As a backend developer, ability of communication with front-end engineers and development of backend APIs for their consumption
- Have already developed complex API driven applications with scalability, security and performance in mind
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Some knowledge of managing big amounts of data and streaming data flows
- Familiarity with caching strategy and implementation (Memcached, Redis,..)
- Access to premium books and resources to improve your knowledge
- Paid travel & accommodation to headquarters
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- If you speak at a tech conference, we’ll cover all expenses.
- We are a semi-remote team so we do invite individuals to work with us from anywhere on the globe. Nevertheless, we prefer to have a time overlap of 5-6 hours working together.
- At Artbees we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Artbees is proud to offer an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our hiring process and workforce is committed to maintain equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or military status. Our current team is a testament to our commitment to diversity and merit.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we will build together
Currently, at Artbees, we’re working on a new Software called Growmatik.ai which is still in its early stages. You will be joining its small team (10 members) and help build and maintain various parts of the product.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and its modules.
- Maintaining a developed page builder using various WYSIWYG editors that modify DOM
- Building reusable and scalable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of modern web security practices and standards, namely CSP, XFO, etc.
- Knowledge of internal workings of HTML WYSIWYG text editors (we use Quill and our customized ones)
- Good knowledge about GraphQL Apollo and Redux
- The ability of reading and updating legacy code
- Cooperation skills to work with developers that provide the API/Backend
- Knowledge of Git and git-flow to be able to work with other developers on the same project.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- We are a semi-remote team so we do invite individuals to work with us from anywhere on the globe. Nevertheless, we prefer to have a time overlap of 4-5 hours working together (GMT-1 – GMT+4).
Artbees is looking for Senior WordPress Developers to work as freelancer in our service called WPdone.io . We are specialised in building WordPress themes and plugins, so a strong familiarity and interest in WordPress and its platform is a must. You will be working with clients who want to build a new website, extend a plugin or do any sort of small or large scale site customisations. If you’re passionate about WordPress, writing clean, well-documented code and are interested in tackling a series of new, exciting projects, we want to talk to you.
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Minimum of 5 years experience coding skills with WordPress
- Professional level backend and frontend coding skills
- Hands on custom WordPress development at scale
- An excellent Knowledge of PHP
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, developing custom themes, custom content types and creating custom plugins
- Knowledge in WordPress security and optimization
- Excellent time management skills
Your salary will be calculated hourly contribution and it will be 35 USD per hour.
* We need to learn about your most accomplished projects. we expect a CV attached to your application or a link to your online portfolio.
We welcome remote applicants from all over the world with the exception of individuals living in or between the following time zones: UTC -10:00 and UTC -5:00.
Please apply with your detailed CV at email@example.com.