Get hired. Locally or Remote.
Here at Artbees Themes we are relentless in our need to create website builders that combine design and function and provide an exceptionally intuitive user experience. Your meticulous attention to detail and out-of-the-box creativity may be just the ingredient we’ve been looking for!
We are a small but absurdly talented team who design flawlessly, engineer artfully and refine obsessively. We grow collectively and invest in our people. If you want to level-up in an evolving agile environment, Artbees culture will reward you.
Amazing things happen here at Artbees hive. We have a truly plural workspace in which small groups of idealists, inventors and enthusiasts do cool things that matter. Our weekly hangouts will make you miss the office at weekends!
Artbees Careers provides you with really competitive salaries, health insurance, food and transportation stipends, all the usual holidays, organic snacks, espresso station, workshops, movie sessions, a lot of laughing plus a few you might not expect.
Web Designer Familiar with WordPress
Artbees is seeking a designer with focus on website template design. The creative should be familiar with WordPress themes. No coding is required but the ability to word with WordPress as a basic user is essential. This role is 100% remote.
Important side note: We are not looking for someone to design only beautiful website templates but functional ones too. It means the designer should have a good understanding of the needs of different types of websites, in terms of content.
- Must be familiar with WordPress themes (A bonus If you worked with Jupiter X before)
- Good understanding of e-commerce and marketing.
- Good understanding of different type of websites and their online needs.
- Good communication in English.
- Be proficient with design tools like Sketch or Photoshop, Zeplin, etc.
- Professionally organized and ability to work around deadlines and priorities ruthlessly.
What You’ll Be Doing
Mostly, you will design breathtaking website templates. People will use your templates to create their own website. You will design for a wide range of businesses and sectors. You are also responsible to decide about content based on marketing best practices. Here is the highlights:
- Design great looking website templates for the mass audiences with a focus on content.
- Ability to design for a broad range of tastes and preferences.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple teams such as marketing, PMs, engineers, and customers if needed.
- Design graphics for promotions and social media if required.
- Work from home
- Yearly swag shares and reunions
- 12 off days (+12 sick leaves)
How to apply
Please submit your resumé to this email address:
(Please include links to your portfolio or relevant design samples)
We accept applications from all around the world with the exception of individuals living in or between the following time zones: UTC -10:00 and UTC -5:00.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applicants applying from countries sanctioned by the USA.
Artbees is looking for an experienced WordPress rockstar with decent coding skills to monitor our customer support portal and help our customers setting up their site using our WordPress themes. You should be eager to work in a dynamic environment and have an insatiable desire to discover and learn the emerging tech and new practices. You need to know how to work with major WordPress plugins and be very familiar with WordPress themes, APIs, Widgets, Shortcodes, etc.
- Monitor communication on different platforms (e.g.Forums & chat).
- Help customers with issues that may arise from third-party plugins conflicts or server incompatibilities
- Able to create php & CSS snippets for small customisation requests
- Keep in close communication with developers for major bug issues and trace the product updates path
- Minimum of one year experience in similar role and/or related fields
- Advanced WordPress knowledge
- Knowledge of WordPress codebase
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Flawless knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Patience and determination to help less technical users get away with their problems
- Time/workload/influx management
- Ability to work on collaborative teams or independently
- We accept applications from all around the world (Except countries sanctioned by USA).
Please apply with your detailed CV at email@example.com.
Artbees is looking for a full-time Senior WordPress Developer. We are specialized in building WordPress themes and plugins, so a strong familiarity and interest in WordPress and its platform is a must. Your major responsibility as a Full Stack Developer will be to extend the capabilities of WordPress by building tools and modules that will make website building a fun and interactive experience. If you’re passionate about WordPress, writing clean, well-documented code and are interested in tackling a series of new, exciting projects, we want to talk to you.
- Minimum of 5 years experience coding skills with WordPress
- Professional level backend and frontend coding skills
- Hands on custom WordPress development at scale
- An excellent Knowledge of PHP
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, developing custom themes, custom content types and creating custom plugins
- Ability to work with Git
- Ability to work with CI tools (Ansible, Buddy,..)
- Experience creating, building and working with APIs
- Knowledge in WordPress security and optimization
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum workflows
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Have had a team work experience (with developers and QA team)
- Design, develop, and maintain the technical architecture of applications
- Ability to quickly shift between multiple projects and technologies
- Must be highly organized; capable of developing and meeting the project deadline
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the top-tier quality
- Competitive salaries
- We cover the cost of your learning materials
- Flexible and fair time off policy
* We need to learn about your most accomplished projects. we expect a CV attached to your application or a link to your online portfolio.
We welcome on-site (Turkey) and remote applicants from all over the world with the exception of individuals living in or between the following time zones: UTC -10:00 and UTC -5:00. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applicants applying from countries sanctioned by the USA.
Please apply with your detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.