Get hired. Locally or Remote.
Here at Artbees Themes we are relentless in our need to create website builders that combine design and function and provide an exceptionally intuitive user experience. Your meticulous attention to detail and out-of-the-box creativity may be just the ingredient we’ve been looking for!
We are a small but absurdly talented team who design flawlessly, engineer artfully and refine obsessively. We grow collectively and invest in our people. If you want to level-up in an evolving agile environment, Artbees culture will reward you.
Amazing things happen here at Artbees hive. We have a truly plural workspace in which small groups of idealists, inventors and enthusiasts do cool things that matter. Our weekly hangouts will make you miss the office at weekends!
Artbees Careers provides you with really competitive salaries, health insurance, food and transportation stipends, all the usual holidays, organic snacks, espresso station, workshops, movie sessions, a lot of laughing plus a few you might not expect.
Data Mining Engineer
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our new startup product called Growflow.ai. Growflow analyzes your website users’ behaviors and guides you on how to acquire, nurture, convert and retain users. All of this is done via AI technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Data Engineer who is looking to work in a new space to help us define how we use data to understand user behavior and interaction with websites. In this role, you will develop technologies to our tenants in getting smart suggestions for success in their online marketing arenas.
We’re looking for applicants who are tenacious, driven and know how to work a problem. Are you always digging deeper to learn how things work? Eager to squeeze some learning out of every experience? Then this might be the place for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years industry experience as a Data Engineer or in a related field (i.e. Business Intelligence Engineer, Quantitative Analyst, Data Scientist, Software Engineer, etc.) with a strong track record of working with large and unstructured datasets
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts; coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
- Experience in data mining, ETL, etc. and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies such as Redshift, S3, EC2, Data-pipeline, and other big data technologies
- Core understanding of ML and statistical concepts.
- Familiarity with statistical models and data mining algorithms
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture and loosely coupled and distributed systems
- Experience with system integrations, ETL, data warehouse, queries, and stored procedures
- Experience with one full cycle of software implementation is required
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including a strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Strong knowledge in project development methodology, clear verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables
We welcome on-site and remote applicants from all over the world with the exception of individuals living in or between the following time zones: UTC -10:00 and UTC -5:00.
Please apply here.
Content Officer and Copywriter
We’re excited to invite a content officer to our team to help us achieve rich and creative content on behalf of Artbees. This talented and curious writer should have a thorough familiarity with WordPress, SEO, digital marketing and web design terminology, and the concept of WordPress themes. You should be a native English speaker to apply for this position. You will be expected to ideate, plan and provide content for Artbees and its products, as well as writing and proofreading written content for grammatical corrections, overall tone, wording and structure.
- Ideate, plan and provide content for product releases, features an announcements
- Correct all content for grammatical accuracy
- While reviewing content, look for opportunities to include links and keywords for SEO
- Improve the overall tone of the article and restructure the content if necessary
- Provide feedback to writers in the form of suggestions through our Google Docs
- Transcribe interviews conducted by Artbees Staff
- Work with the marketing manager to shape the material so it can be published
- Select/use predetermined keywords and implement SEO tools for each article
- Maintain close communication with product owners and marketing team to curate meaningful and engaging content for our users and to coordinate the publishing schedule
- Present the products/features in promotional videos.
- Write blog posts about their position, challenges and achievements.
- Manage blog writing workflow (cooperating the writers’ work and submissions, supervising the blog creation process from ideation to release and promotion)
- Provide narration and voice-over in promotional material
- Working hand-in-hand with marketing team in marketing campaigns
- Working in accordance with editorial calendar
- Native English level of writing; we don’t want formulaic or generic writing styles—-let’s hear that attitude and tone!
- Meticulous attention to grammar and ability to adopt different styles of prose and take on the role of different actors in the WordPress and Web Design sector (entrepreneur, blogger, web design agency)
- Ability to consistently finish tasks by predetermined dates (we know life happens but reliability and communication matters!)
- A keen follower of high-end technology and web design blogs such as Inbound, Intercom, SignalVSNoise, etc.
- Be able to present products/feature in promotional videos.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence softwares
* Applicants residing in Istanbul, Turkey will be given priority.
Please apply here.