Get hired. Locally or Remote.
Here at Artbees Themes we are relentless in our need to create website builders that combine design and function and provide an exceptionally intuitive user experience. Your meticulous attention to detail and out-of-the-box creativity may be just the ingredient we’ve been looking for!
We are a small but absurdly talented team who design flawlessly, engineer artfully and refine obsessively. We grow collectively and invest in our people. If you want to level-up in an evolving agile environment, Artbees culture will reward you.
Amazing things happen here at Artbees hive. We have a truly plural workspace in which small groups of idealists, inventors and enthusiasts do cool things that matter. Our weekly hangouts will make you miss the office at weekends!
Artbees Careers provides you with really competitive salaries, health insurance, food and transportation stipends, all the usual holidays, organic snacks, espresso station, workshops, movie sessions, a lot of laughing plus a few you might not expect.
Web Graphic Designer
Artbees is hiring skilled UI and Web designers willing to remotely collaborate (hourly based) at Artbees Care. We need veteran designers who can proficiently ideate, design and execute web templates and user interfaces. Please read the qualifications listing prior to applying.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar role and/or related fields
- Familiarity with WordPress codex
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Good experience of UI design
- Experience of website template design
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Understanding of current standards, trends and best practices of UI design
- Time and workload management
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently
- Creativity and Innovation are integral part of your job
- Strong aesthetic sensibility and appreciation of good visual design
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or other CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong portfolio may be required
- Fluency in spoken English is an extra plus
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment and actively work on single or multiple projects
- You are not required to do the coding/programming part but you should have a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Flexible hours
- Fun and interactive environment
- Collaborate with one of the best WordPress theme developers in the market
- Perfect job to thrive and improve knowledge and experience
- Work as much tasks you wish (terms may apply)
- Starting rate: $23/hour
* For on-site collaboration we accept applications from Turkey.
* For remote collaboration we accept applications from all around the world.
* Artbees is not responsible to issue working visa for non-Turkish citizens.
Please apply here.
Content Officer and Copywriter
We’re excited to invite a content officer to our team to help us achieve rich and creative content on behalf of Artbees. This talented and curious writer should have a thorough familiarity with WordPress, SEO, digital marketing and web design terminology, and the concept of WordPress themes. You should be a native English speaker to apply for this position. You will be expected to ideate, plan and provide content for Artbees and its products, as well as writing and proofreading written content for grammatical corrections, overall tone, wording and structure.
- Ideate, plan and provide content for product releases, features an announcements
- Correct all content for grammatical accuracy
- While reviewing content, look for opportunities to include links and keywords for SEO
- Improve the overall tone of the article and restructure the content if necessary
- Provide feedback to writers in the form of suggestions through our Google Docs
- Transcribe interviews conducted by Artbees Staff
- Work with the marketing manager to shape the material so it can be published
- Select/use predetermined keywords and implement SEO tools for each article
- Maintain close communication with product owners and marketing team to curate meaningful and engaging content for our users and to coordinate the publishing schedule
- Present the products/features in promotional videos.
- Write blog posts about their position, challenges and achievements.
- Manage blog writing workflow (cooperating the writers’ work and submissions, supervising the blog creation process from ideation to release and promotion)
- Provide narration and voice-over in promotional material
- Working hand-in-hand with marketing team in marketing campaigns
- Working in accordance with editorial calendar
- Native English level of writing; we don’t want formulaic or generic writing styles—-let’s hear that attitude and tone!
- Meticulous attention to grammar and ability to adopt different styles of prose and take on the role of different actors in the WordPress and Web Design sector (entrepreneur, blogger, web design agency)
- Ability to consistently finish tasks by predetermined dates (we know life happens but reliability and communication matters!)
- A keen follower of high-end technology and web design blogs such as Inbound, Intercom, SignalVSNoise, etc.
- Be able to present products/feature in promotional videos.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence softwares
* We only accept applicants residing in Istanbul, Turkey.
Please apply here.